Before Takoyaki Anime ships out an item to a customer, we will examine the item carefully to ensure that the item is not damaged or dented. Please call us if you would like to return an item so that we may give you an RMA number. Any items returned without an Return Merchandise Authorization number will be rejected at the customer’s own cost. All returns are evaluated individually in a case by case scenario. Therefore, please write us and tell us precisely how the item is defective or was damaged and we will do what we can to draw a fair line. We appreciate your time and patience.
We do not accept returns if:
- The customer ordered the wrong item and the item has been shipped out before cancellation.
- Item is damaged during transit through the carrier service.
- Item is opened, worn, or used.
- Item returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization number issued by a Takoyaki Anime representative.
Returns are accepted if:
- Takoyaki Anime sent out the wrong item, indicating error by our side. Return Merchandise Authorization number is required from the customer.
- If the item was damaged in shipping, it will be taken care of under the warranty rules of the carrier (USPS)
Exchanges are accepted if:
- The customer ordered the wrong item and can return it to us in its unopened state. There will be a 20% restocking fee for all exchanges.